Wednesday, August 29, 2007

37 weeks

Sunday August 12 2007
2:29pm EDT

Wow. Full Term!

Yesterday we brought some stuff to the condo, I counted the outlets/light switches so we could get new covers while Jon schmoozed with the painter, and then brought stuff in. We went to Home Depot, ordered a dishwasher, picked up the covers, etc. I got tired! Then we stopped at the mall for lunch at Subway, went to the UHaul store to get more boxes, Jon dropped off the Home Depot supplies at the condo, we stopped at Hannaford back in Carmel to get sponges , and a hot fudge sundae for me at the Carvel store before heading back home. Yum.

We videotaped Maya kicking at the remote control last night. So funny. I woke up this morning with a slight headache, and I've been feeling mildly crampy all day. We went to the police dept to get our car seats installed around 10am, and then did some grocery shopping and came home. We then did my belly cast. It wasn't so bad!